TwinsTown are an indie rock band from Dunfermline, Fife, and you can contact us via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The 5-piece are a force of nature; a whirlwind of antics and nonsense with one or two catchy tunes thrown in. Well, I say one or two, it’s 80 and counting. 12 of the catchiest will soon appear on Brankholm Brae, the band’s stunning debut album.
- Donald Mackay – Hornet – lead vocals and acoustic guitar. Don’t let him near the rum.
- Stuart Mackay – Smackay – lead vocals and lead guitar. A direct descendant of Winston Churchill.
- Harry Dixon – The Duke – bass and lead guitar. Tony Bellew is his bestie.
- Mark Guyan – The Darkness – keyboard and piano. Ainsley Harriott is his hero.
- Wayne Robertson – The Wasp – drums. He loves to bang on.
- Billy George – Big Daddy – manager. Supersonic boss and Honk frontman.
- Joe Graham – Bowser – PR and photography. Don’t tell him he’s wrang.
What do they say?
From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.Dr. Seuss, author
You sort of start thinking anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.J. K. Rowling, author
I certainly love a boogie and once the music starts I’m usually one of the first out there on the dance floor.Ainsley Harriott, superstar TV chef
Joe Graham is an uncultured swine.Tony Bellew, world champion boxer
If they think they’re going up there [Tpot Studios] to drink and smoke…Big Daddy, manager